The skilled artisans in our Chatham County, North Carolina facility takes great pains to reclaim, restore and preserve this rare and exquisite wide grained heartwood for your home or office space. Natural antique Heartpine is considered a wide grained heartwood, with a predominantly leafy-grained face pattern. More frequent knots are present. A powerful visual impact is created with the variations of lighter red and yellow tones. Natural Heartpine reclaimed wood flooring adds an air of historic beauty to any area of the home.
- Made from 100% reclaimed Longleaf Pine.
- Content: Sawn from 50 to 70 % heart pine
- Grain pattern: Combination edge-sawn, mostly flat-sawn
- Density: 3 to 8 growth rings per inch
- Variable knots and nail holes
- Lengths: 1 ft to 10 ft
- Widths: 2 in. to 6 in.
- Thickness: ½ in. or ¾ in.
- Color: Combination of reds, rose and yellows
- Kiln dried to 6-8 % moisture content
Professionally selected and sorted and bundled in random lengths. Current lead time for delivery is one to two weeks; however please call regarding inventory as we have many grades in stock for immediate shipping. Serving Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, North Carolina, as well as nationwide!