Yellow pine lumber shared many of the same structural duties alongside Longleaf Heartpine. 80 to 100 years of aging has enhanced the beauty, strength, and stability of our reclaimed Southern Yellow Pine. This rich, yellow-toned recycled wood flooring has a lighter patina and takes a stain very well. It is our most economic antique flooring and it will brighten any room. Smaller areas can benefit from its ability to convey a greater sense of space and light, and larger rooms are great for showing off its distinctive patterns and intrinsic beauty.
- Made from 100% reclaimed Southern Yellow Heartpine
- Content: 10 to 30 % heartwood
- Grain Pattern: Combination of edge-sawn and flat-sawn
- Density: 3 – 6 growth rings per inch
- Variable knots and nail holes
- Lengths: 1 ft. to 10 ft.
- Widths: 2 in. to 6 in.
- Thickness: ½ in. or ¾ in.
- Color: rich yellow mellow tones
- Kiln dried to 6 - 9% moisture content
Professionally selected and sorted and bundled in random lengths. Current lead time for delivery is one to two weeks; however please call regarding inventory as we have many grades in stock for immediate shipping.